TurboTax is leading as the top-class tax filing software that makes the tax preparation and filing process much more convenient. Moreover, it also provides an easy-to-use interface to file taxes without much guidance. However, to operate this software, getting download TurboTax on your preferred operating system is mandatory.
Moreover, before proceeding further with the download and installation of TurboTax, verify the system requirements to run the software flawlessly. This explanatory guide contains all the essential facts required to download TurboTax hassle-free.
Finding it difficult to download TurboTax on your device and need instant help? Call at +1-844-508-2335 right now and get your issue resolved under the experts supervision within the shortest time possible.
System Specifications Required to Download TurboTax
For installing the TurboTax software smoothly on your operating system, it is mandatory to fulfill the basic system requirements. Go through the below-listed pointers to run the software hassle-free on your device.
Windows PC Users
- TurboTax works best with Windows 8.1, 8, and with Windows 10 operating systems.
- Your system must contain at least 2 GB RAM to run the application flawlessly.
- Ensure that your device must have a Pentium 4 or Athlon processor.
- The disk space required for the 2020-2021 versions must be 1 GB, 2GB for the 2019 version, and 650 MB for the 2018 version.
- Moreover, for product activation and software updates, it is essential to have 1 Mbps speed internet connection.
- Additionally, it is suggested to use a monitor with a screen resolution 1024 X 768.
For Mac Users
- The users can easily download TurboTax on these Mac operating systems macOS Catalina 10.15, macOS Mojave, macOS High Sierra 10.13, and macOS X v.10.12.
- It has been suggested that the users must have a minimum of 2 GB of RAM to run the software smoothly.
- In addition, a minimum of 1 GB of hard disk space RAM is required for the perfect TurboTax download.
- Verify that your system contains the Multi-Core Intel processor with 64-bit support.
- Moreover, 1 Mbps of internet connection is required to activate the product and software updates.
- Always verify that you are using a monitor with a screen resolution 1024 X 768.
Stepwise Instructions to Download TurboTax on your Device Instantly
TurboTax download is required to utilize the software’s unrivaled features and services. You must carefully follow the step-by-step directions provided below to accomplish this.
- In the beginning, reach to installturbotax.com using the preferred web browser.
- After this, log in if you have a Turbotax account earlier. Otherwise, opt for the Create Account option and then proceed further.
- You have to hit the highlighted Download option to initiate the download process.
- Once the downloading is over, access the Download folder. Otherwise, you must open the exact location from where you downloaded the TurboTax installer.
- Now, tap on the TurboTax installer twice and opt for the Install option.
- After completing the TurboTax installation, hit the Finish option.
- Subsequently, properly add the installation key within the respective text fields and select the Next option.
- Finally, you must choose the Activation method and ensure that you are well-connected with a stable internet connection.
Installation of the TurboTax Without CD or DVD Drive
- Before starting the process, ensure you have closed all the background running processes. Also, verify that you have closed the currently running web browser.
- After this, review that you have disabled all the antivirus programs running in the background as it might obstruct while installing TurboTax.
- Now, reach TurboTax’s official website and opt for the Download link. Further, choose the TurboTax software you wish to purchase from the options available.
- After choosing the appropriate version of TurboTax, you have to hit the Download button.
- Now, you are required to act according to the instructions displayed on the screen to get the appropriate version of TurboTax Download.
- Relaunch your device after completing the installation.
Installation of the TurboTax With CD or DVD Drive
- First of all, ensure that you have properly inserted TurboTax CD into the drive of your device.
- After this, access the Run Window by hitting the Windows + R keys simultaneously on your keyboard.
- Click on Browse and then look for the TurboTax CD on your CD/DVD/RW drive.
- You must tap on the setup.exe file twice to initiate the installation process.
- Next, you will get the screen representing “Your Product is installed, now let’s activate it”. Here, you have to add the License Code into the respective text field.
- Once done, hit the Continue button to accomplish the installation task.
From Where Do You Obtain the TurboTax License Code
The TurboTax license Code consists of mainly 16-character combinations of letters and numbers. You will get this activation code on the envelope of the CD or the packing slip. Alternatively, you can also obtain it from the Purchase Confirmation mail if you have bought the product online. After entering this code, you can easily activate TurboTax and then use it to file the tax return.
After reading this entire post, we hope you have all the answers on how to download TurboTax and install it. If you are having trouble getting the latest TurboTax download on your device, verify your internet connection. For further clarifications or queries, you are free to talk with our TurboTax professionals via email. Alternatively, you may also contact them via live chat and get all answers to your queries within the least time applicable.