Are you looking for a way through which the employee’s payroll details can be shared online? If that’s so, then QuickBooks Workforce provides you with an online portal that lets the employers share all the pay stubs and W-2 form details of the employees. They can also access their Workforce account anytime and acquire all the useful details regarding their payroll. However, if you want more details regarding Workforce QuickBooks, stay in touch with this post.
Do you want to gather more information regarding QuickBooks Workforce and need instant help? Call us at @ +1-844-508-2335 and get all your issues resolved within the shortest time applicable.
A Quick Review About the QuickBooks Workforce
The QuickBooks Workforce offers you a secure online platform that enables employees to access and print their W-2 forms and pay stubs. Moreover, it also helps the employees receive notification for the most recently added paychecks. The best part is that the employees can see their payments online irrespective of time, as QuickBooks integrates with the company’s prevailing payroll service.
In addition to this, it also enables the employees to get access to their pay history and W-2s once they login to the Workforce account.
How Does the Intuit QB Workforce Function?
The main motive of the Intuit QuickBooks Workforce is to provide an easy-to-use online platform that helps employees review their paychecks online. Moreover, it is supported with any version of Intuit’s QuickBooks 2009 edition or earlier version, and you don’t have to pay any extra fees for activating them.
For instance, if the employee is already engaged with Intuit’s payroll and accounting services, they can simply use those credentials to access the Workforce account once the invitation has been sent via an employer. Otherwise, you may generate a new account once they have requested a Workforce sign-up from Intuit.
Workforce combines with the QuickBooks Desktop version, which indicates that you can easily toggle the Workforce service via QuickBooks Desktop’s Payroll Cloud Service window. After successfully approving the update, you can immediately start the Workforce service. Hence, you can log in to the account via previous QuickBooks credentials.
Salient Features of Accessing the QuickBooks Workforce
There are numerous benefits of accessing the QuickBooks Workforce online portal, we have enumerated a few of them below. Check them out.
Time Off Management:-
With the help of the QuickBooks Workforce online portal, businesses can monitor time off requests. Moreover, they can also keep track of employee’s vacation and sick leaves. Doing so will help ensure that the employees take the correct amount of time off. Thus, handling the task manually helps reduce the burden on the employer’s shoulders.
Employee Access to Payroll Information:-
The best thing is that it offers a secure online portal where employees can easily grab all the payroll details anywhere in the world. Moreover, they can also review their pay stubs, W-2 forms, and other necessary details, which helps in reducing the time spent while manually gathering all details.
Automated Payroll Processes:-
Using the QuickBooks Workforce, you can automate the payroll process consisting of calculating wages and taxes, preparing pay stubs, etc. Consequently, this will save both money and time and ensures accuracy in the payroll process.
The QuickBooks Workforce also allows the direct deposit of employees paychecks. Thus, it reduces the need for paper checks and the risk of any fraudulent activity.
The best thing is that the users can also operate the QuickBooks Workforce account from a mobile device with a stable internet connection.
What is the Significance of Using QB Workforce Account?
In this blog section, we have explained all such benefits that you can grab by using the QuickBooks Workforce Account.
With the help of QuickBooks Workforce, you can automate the payroll. As a result, it eliminates the time and money spent manually handling the employee’s details.
By utilizing this online portal, the company can eliminate the cost spent on printing and distributing paper stubs as well as W-2 forms. Moreover, it also minimizes the effort of manually processing the payroll. Thus, it would save both your time as well as money.
Enhances the Data Security:-
The main advantage of using QuickBooks Workforce is that it offers a secure platform that keeps the employee’s details safe and secure. Thus, it eliminates the chance of data breaches and ensures employee privacy.
Boost Up the Employee Satisfaction:-
With this online portal, you can now enhance your employee motivation by offering easy access to the payroll information. Thus, it helps in improving communication with their employers.
Steps Taken While Performing QuickBooks Workforce Login Process
Read the instructions elaborate below to accomplish the QuickBooks Workforce Login process.
- In the early stage, launch your preferred web browser and include “workforce.intuit.com” into the address bar.
- Consequently, it will take you to the QuickBooks Workforce Employee login page.
- Note:- If you don’t have an account, in that scenario, you must create one. Then, you can sign in to the Workforce account.
- Now, you must include the User ID linked with your QuickBooks account.
- In the next step, you will be prompted to include the Password. Be very attentive while entering the passwords, as they are case-sensitive.
- Once you have entered all the information accurately, select the “Remember Me” checkbox. It is an optional step; skip this step if you don’t want your device to recognize the login credentials.
- In the end, choose the Sign-In Button to enter the QuickBooks Workforce account successfully.
How to Resolve Workforce QuickBooks Login Issues?
Most often, it has been witnessed that users often get stuck while signing into the QuickBooks Workforce account. As a result, they won’t be able to enter the account, which stops the users from performing their ongoing tasks. So, getting rid of QuickBooks Login issues ASAP is crucial to get access to your account. For this, you must read the pointers given below carefully.
- In case, you have a QuickBooks Work Force account in advance with a different employer, then check that you have given the same email address to a new employee as well.
- You must keep one thing in your mind your invite is only applicable up to 30 days from the date when it was sent. If you find that the time exceeds more than 30 days, ask your employer to send a new invitation to you.
- For instance, if your employer has to send you an invitation again for some reason, verify that you have launched the recently sent invitation.
- If you are already a QuickBooks Online user, you only need to access another email address for your QuickBooks Workforce account. Moreover, we advise you to use your work email address for QuickBooks Online and your email for Workforce.
So, now businesses can easily share the employee’s payroll details online via QuickBooks Workforce and get all the necessary information. However, if you get stuck at some point and need expert help, you can connect with our QuickBooks enterprise support number. Our highly-trained experts will help look into the matter thoroughly and guide you in the best possible way.
Read Also- QuickBooks Tool Hub Download