1. What is included in TurboTax’s PLUS Help and tools?
Under this feature you will find:
- Specialist support and smart insights.
- Seamless online changes and 24/7 tax return policy.
2. Where do I enter my 1099-R in TurboTax?
- Go to your TurboTax screen.
- And search for 1099-R. once you find it, click on ‘jump to’.
- When asked, click ‘yes; and ‘continue’.
3.How to review fees in TurboTax Online?
To review your fees in TurboTax online, you need to:
- First sign in to your online return.
- After that, click on ‘take me to my return’ button and select ‘tax tools’ and then ‘tools’ from this option. You will find the ‘fees’ option which you need to open to review it.
4. How to take a picture of W-2 in the mobile app?
- Expand the menu button and under this look for ‘federal’ and expand it as well.
- Now you will see the ‘wages and income’ option and under this, you will find ‘job (W-2)’. Click on that particular option and follow the instructions.
5. How can I downgrade to a lower TurboTax version?
- Firstly, sign in to your TurboTax account and go to the ‘take me to my return’ window.
- Click on ‘tax tools’ and then choose ‘clear and start over’ and click ‘yes’ to confirm.
6. How to upgrade to a higher version of TurboTax?
To upgrade your TurboTax to a higher version, simply:
- Open the menu and select ‘upgrade’ from the options available.
- Click on the version you would like to upgrade to and fill out the necessary information before proceeding.
7. Where can I enter my 1098 mortgage interest statement?
- On the search box, type in ‘1098’ and when you see the option, click on ‘jump to’.
- Answer the questions and everything in it and click on ‘continue’.
- Now all you have to do is to follow the steps or instructions on the screen