Most often, the users might come across QuickBooks Outlook is not responding due to improper email configuration. In other instances, it may arise because of the inappropriate installation of the QuickBooks application. Whenever the issue occurs, users won’t be able to send emails through Outlook in QuickBooks.
However, if you are looking for a guide that contains all the relevant details to resolve the QuickBooks outlook not working issue. In this post, you will get to know all the details required to eradicate the issue immediately.
Are we stuck with QuickBooks Outlook not responding issue? Dial @ +1-844-508-2335 and connect with our experts to grab quick assistance.
Why Do Users Encounter QuickBooks Unable To Send Your Emails to Outlook?
At times, users might get QuickBooks Outlook not responding when Outlook and the accounting software are incompatible. However, there are other reasons also that may give rise to this issue; have a look at them.
- Misconfiguration of the email settings within QuickBooks.
- Sometimes, it may arise due to inappropriate installation of the QBDT on the system.
- It might be caused due to corruption or damage to the MAP132.dll file.
- You haven’t installed the Outlook application successfully on your device.
- When Outlook is already running in your device’s background, you attempt to send an email via QuickBooks.
Also Read – Fix QuickBooks Error Code 401
How can you verify if Outlook isn’t responding while trying to send from QuickBooks?
Below are some signs and symptoms to identify the QuickBooks Outlook is not responding issue.
- You might experience this error when Microsoft Outlook starts reconnecting.
- It may occur when the QuickBooks screen turns white and becomes unresponsive while attempting to send emails through Outlook.
- In other instances, it may occur when some buttons in both Outlook and QuickBooks don’t work properly and eventually turn gray.
- Your QuickBooks and Outlook applications begin to crash and then reopen automatically.
What Should You Do To Resolve QuickBooks Outlook Not Responding Issue?
After understanding all the possible reasons that trigger the QuickBooks Outlook is not responding issue, move ahead to the next section. Here, we have described some quick and easy tricks to handle the issue seamlessly. We ensure you implement the steps in the same pattern as written below to avoid discrepancies.
Fixation Method # 1: Verify That You Run QuickBooks With Proper Admin Rights
- Primarily, right-click on the QuickBooks icon on the Desktop and then pick the option of Properties.
- Move to the Compatibility tab and place a tick mark beside the “Run this program as Administrator”. You will get this option beneath the Privilege Level section.
- If you notice that the checkbox is already marked, tap on Apply and then OK.
- Relaunch your system and verify whether the problem still exists or not.
Also Read – Fix QuickBooks Error 6176
Fixation Method # 2: Rectify the Damage Within the MAPI32-DLL file
As stated above, the presence of damage in the MAPI32-DLL file might give rise to Outlook not working issues. Therefore, to rectify the damage within the file, you must perform the following steps closely.
- Initially, exit from any application running in the background.
- Now, launch the Windows File Manager and then move to the C: > Windows > System32 folder.
- Soon after this, search and tap on the file named “Fixmapi.exe” twice.
- If you can not locate the file within Windows Explorer, you can find it manually through Windows Search.
- Once you have successfully repaired the MAPI32-DLL file, launch QuickBooks and try sending an email.
Fixation Method # 3: Send the Emails Via Webmail from QuickBooks
If you face issues while sending emails through Outlook, you can also try sending them via Webmail. Doing so, will help you in fixing the issue and thus you can continue sending your emails via Webmail in QuickBooks.
- Firstly, move to the Edit tab and then opt for the Preferences tab.
- Now, you must choose the Send Forms option followed by the My Preferences tab.
- After this, look for the Webmail Providers option beneath the Send Email Using section.
- Next, select the Add option and insert all the details to add your email account.
- Afterwards, hit on OK to save the email information you have entered. Later on, tap on OK to make changes to email preferences.
- Finally, you must try to send an email and add the Outlook email password whenever asked.
Also Read – Resolve QuickBooks Error Code 1926
Fixation Method # 4: Examine the Internet Explorer’s Email Preferences
- To initiate the process, close the QuickBooks application and then exit from all the company files.
- Afterwards, run Internet Explorer and select the Gear icon.
- Following this, hover your cursor over the Internet Options from the preferences available.
- Go to the Programs tab and ensure you set Outlook as the default email program.
- Proceed further by clicking on the Apply option followed by OK.
- You have to shut down Internet Explorer and then send an email using the QuickBooks application.
- If you see that QB starts freezing due to some reason while sending an email, set Outlook as the default email.
Wrapping It Up!!
We have made all the efforts in providing you with all the best possible solutions to resolve QuickBooks Outlook is not responding issue. But, still, if you are hunting for any expert’s help, consult with our professionals through live chat for instant help. Another way to contact our professionals is by dropping an email and then explaining your query to get the proper resolution.