TurboTax form 1098-T is the American IRS tax form which is given to the college student by the educational institution. This form is known for giving information about how much tuition fee is paid by the student in a taxable year. Every student has to file this form when they enrolled themselves in the college during the taxable year. If you want to know more about this form, then you can contact TurboTax customer support to speak with the experts. The certified professionals can also help you in fixing the error and then filing the taxes right on time.
Why TurboTax 1098-T Error occurs?
There are times when the student findsit challenging to fill this form because of some error. If you are also confronting these errors, then you first need to find the actual cause of why this error occurs in the first place.
- If there are unwanted spaces between the details filled by you.
- Sometimes due to formatting of invisible character, this error can occur in the first place.
Steps to fix the TurboTax Error 1098-T
If you are looking out for the ways by which you can fix this issue then you need first to try to be patient as one can fix this error code on their own by following the steps given below:
- Try restarting your system.
- You can try using a different web browser for opening this tax form.
- You can even open the TurboTax phone App in the web browser of your system.
- Also be extra careful while writing the details in the tax form, so that you don’t leave any blank space.
Even after executing all these steps, if the error code persists then, you need to call TurboTax technical support. This number stays accessible 24*7 round the clock to help you in fixing all the errors associated with TurboTax. The support team will make sure that they understand your issue first and then will resolve the error.