Are you confronting TurboTax error code 65535? If yes, you must know that this error arises when you are trying to download and install TurboTax on your Windows. It does not depend whether you are using Windows 7, 8, 10 or any other Windows Operating System to witness this error. There could be many reasons behind this error code’s occurrence, and some of them along with its solution is given in this blog. You can even call TurboTax helpline number to speak with the experts to help resolve this issue.
Why TurboTax Error 65535 Occurred?
You must be wondering why this error code 65535 occurs in the first place? It is because of the following reasons:
- When you have installed corrupted software on your system
- Sometimes corrupted Windows registry files can be reasons behind this error
- Incomplete or failed installation of TurboTax software
- Attack of malware and viruses on your system
- Some infected file is corrupting the entire TurboTax software or your OS.
Steps to Fix Error Code 65535 in TurboTax
Perform the troubleshooting solution mentioned below to resolve TurboTax error code 65535:
Fix TurboTax Error 65535 Windows XP and Vista
- You need to be sure to open your Windows XP.
- If the online back-up runs on your Window XP or Window Vista, you have to disable it first.
- Even disable antivirus software and firewall of your system.
- Now you can implement the steps of installation or update the TurboTax software.
- At last, re-enable the antivirus software or firewalls.
Fix TurboTax Error 65535 on Windows 7
- Log into your Windows 7 computer as an administrator.
- Now disable all the security software and any third-party software.
- Now you can install or update the TurboTax software and then re-enable all the security software.
Fix TurboTax Error 65535 on Windows 8
- Click on the Taskbar > Task Manager > More Details > Service
- If you see the status of the misserver showing “running,” then you need to wait for some time till the time Windows 8 has completed the installation of another software or file.
- After the installation process is finished, you can re-install or install the TurboTax on your system.
Fix TurboTax Error 65535 on Windows 10
- You need to first click on the Taskbar > Task Manager
- Then search for “Intuit update service” and then click on the “end process” tab
- Next, you have to click on the details and search for “exe” file
- After that, close the Taskbar.
- Finally, update or reinstall the TurboTax software.
Hopefully, these steps will help you resolve the error code 65535; however, if the problem persists, you need to take help from experts. Dial TurboTax customer support number to speak with the technicians who will assist you in eradicating this error from the roots itself.