TurboTax Error 1921 is one of the serious error which can give users some really hard time when it arises. This error can arise during the installation of the software or when TurboTax program is running and during the starting up and shutting down of the Windows or during the installation of the operating system.
In order to get this problem fixed users need to dial TurboTax contact number which stays accessible 24hours a day round the clock to help the clients.
Symptoms of error code 1921 are:
- An active program of Windows will crash
- Pc will frequently crash after running the program
- A window will respond slowly to the input of mouse and keyboard
- Your system will freeze for a few seconds
Causes of TurboTax Runtime Error 1921
Why actually Error 1921 error occurs? Or what are the real cause which let this error to occur are listed below in this blog:
- Download of the corrupted TurboTax setup file
- Installation of TurboTax is incomplete
- Corruption of Windows registry files
- Due to viruses and malware infection
- When TurboTax related file is mistakenly deleted
Troubleshooting “Steps to Fix TurboTax Error 1921”
After knowing the possible causes which can be responsible for Error 1921 in TurboTax users need to start with the steps which will help you in fixing in the error:
- Scan your system for the Malware
Malware and Viruses are known to corrupt, damage and delete the runtime error related files that’s why it is best for you to scan your complete system with good antivirus software. As they not only will diagnose the malware but also will remove it.
- Use the Disk Cleanup for cleaning the system Junk
Your computer accumulates lots of junk while using the internet or another thing. And if this junk is not removed timely then it will make your system ill. So the best way to do it is by cleaning the computer using disk cleanup.
- Open the command prompt of your system
- Enter ‘cleanmgr’ and then hit Enter
- Then Disk Cleanup process will calculate how much occupied disk space users can reclaim
- Now you need to click on a series of Checkboxes of Temporary files you want to remove from your system
- Once you have ticked, the process of cleaning will begin
- And once it is completed you can be free from junk files
These are two of the solutions steps to fix Error code 1921 of TurboTax. If you want to know about other steps then you can call TurboTax customer service number. This number stays available at all hours and the experts are having good experience and expertise in solving the errors related to TurboTax. The professionals will first try to know about the problem and then after finding the actual cause of the problem they will resolve it by using the best technique.
Related Post: A Step-by-Step Guide to Fix TurboTax Error 1603
The TurboTax Runtime error can be quite frustrating for users because it can occur without any warning. Runtime Error 1603 is usually indicated as a notification with a message that reads “Windows Installer error 1603.” The most annoying thing and this kind of error are that it will keep appearing unless you address the problem.
If you are not sure how to resolve the runtime error you can call the TurboTax customer service number and reach out to a software expert who will give you the quickest solution to the problem. You can also go through this article to learn more about what causes TurboTax Runtime Error 1603 and find out what you can do to troubleshoot the issues yourself.
Causes of TurboTax Error 1603
TurboTax has decades of experience in software design that help them anticipate possible software errors users may encounter. However, even the most perfect design will never be error-free because more often than not it is a combination of factors that cause these types of errors.
For example, it could be that there is a compatibility issue between TurboTax and some other program that is running on your computer at the same time. You could also encounter the runtime error if your computer does not meet the basic system requirements needed to run TurboTax. Regardless of the cause, it is important to address the runtime error as soon as possible so that you can continue using TurboTax.
Even if runtime errors such as TurboTax Error 1603 can be persistent it does not have to be hopeless. Apart from calling the TurboTax support number you can also try and implement these simple solutions to fix the error:
Solution 1: Exit Conflicting Programs
As mentioned the most common cause of the runtime error is perhaps because of compatibility issues with other programs. You can follow the steps below to identify which program is causing the error and how to fix it:
- Open the Task Manager to view the programs currently running
- Highlight each program and click the ‘End Process’ button
- Check to see if the runtime error reappears if a program is closed
- Once you identify the program that is causing the error you can reinstall or update that program and run the TurboTax one again.
Solution 2: Reinstall Runtime Libraries
Another cause of the runtime error is a system update that may not have been installed properly. For example, if the MS Visual C++ package was not downloaded properly then that could cause the runtime error. Use the steps given below to install a new package:
- Go to the Program and Features section on your computer
- Look for Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package and click uninstall
- When the process is complete reboot your system
- Visit the Microsoft page to download and install the latest version of the MS Visual C++ package
Even if these solutions do not work do not worry because there are many other ways you can fix runtime errors. You just need to call the TurboTax support number and ask for additional technical assistance to resolve any software error you may encounter on TurboTax.