QuickBooks is quite an important software for users, and with the growing competition in the business arena, you may require it the most. Now you share a lot of data that help you complete the accounting and bookkeeping process a lot easier so you can’t afford these data missing. It will be a setback for you and your company, and it may destroy weeks of hard work. QuickBooks files may get corrupted due to some certain reasons, and you will not be able to access these data. So it is quite a wise step to restore QuickBooks files from the local backup. You can get the job done by following this blog until the end. But if you need additional support, you can call at QuickBooks support number and avail the expert guidance.
The process to restore QuickBooks company files:
- Open your QuickBooks and go to file menu where you need to select ‘Open or restore company.’
- Get the ‘restore a backup option’ and click on that to restore data from backup copy and proceed further by going next.
- In the next window, you will be asked to choose a location to restore the data. You can select ‘local backup‘ to restore it from the backup.
- Click on next to move further and continue by selecting any of the options from ‘Online backup’ and ‘local backup’ option.
- A dialog box will appear open named ‘open backup copy’ and navigate there to choose a local backup copy to restore.
- Next, you need to select ‘open’ tab in the same dialog box to go back to the ‘open or restore company’ tab.
- Now you will a get an option asking ‘where do you want to restore the file?’ Click next to respond.
- Then you can save the company file to a chosen location after clicking on ‘yes’ to overwrite the file.
- In the next box type ‘yes’ to delete the entire file followed by ‘OK’ to complete the overwrite process.
- You will be asked to enter your login credentials in the next dialog box but if you have not created username and password for administrator log in you need to go to the ‘sensitive data protection setup’ field and set a username and password.
- Confirm the password and click on to finish the process.
- Now you can enter all the transaction from a chosen date range to make it up-to-date and then you can close the window.
Get customer support for further assistance: Since you have witnessed a lot of complexity while applying these steps, you may require expert support. So without any hesitation, you should promptly call at QuickBooks helpline number and avail the guidance and support from the QuickBooks professionals to get quality support.